Case Study: Reevo 360
Reevo 360 deliver ultra-high definition 3D virtual tours of properties to the housing and hospitality market.
Phuse were tasked as part of a larger team with delivering the following:
- Website design and build
- A user admin area divided into customer and photographer user groups
- An online app – the Tour Manager for photographer to create the online tours
- A local version that sits on the photographer’s laptop that works without an internet connection
- An API to allow the offline versions to sync with the online versions
- An online admin system for Reevo 360 to oversee and manage all these elements
Our design team took their initial logo and developed it further to be in-line with the feel and aspiration of the company, the colour palette and layout were tailored to allow the properties and message to be pushed to the forefront.
The Tour Manager
The Tour Manager was a complex web-based app to allow the photographers to build the tours to be uploaded. It was created as a JQuery plugin. The app allowed the uploading of floorplans and 3d images that can then be stitched into a tour and published and previewed.
The implementation of the system allows Reevo 360 to quickly receive instructions from their customers, raise and track jobs through the system and deliver their interactive 3D tours to their customers within a 24 hour period.
To view the completed from-end website, visit: www.reevo360.com
For more information on our services contact Phuse on 01702 482011 or complete the enquiry form.