Web Content Management System (CMS)
A content management system (CMS) is a web-based publishing tool that allows individuals and companies to update their website content and create and manage the pages of their website. The implementation of a content management system means that you no longer have to pay web designers every time you need to update your site, simply login from any location and make the changes yourself.
Phuse develop websites using various established content management systems including; Drupal, WordPress and our bespoke system the Curve CMS TM. As part of our initial consultation we will work with you to establish which system is right for you and your business.
Our CMS solutions come with a wide range of extensions allowing extra functionality to be added at any time; manage news and events, create image galleries, conduct email marketing campaigns and sell products with our e-commerce system. With the right components in place a CMS can be a powerful online marketing tool.
The addition of a CMS and its plug-ins can help give your business an advantage over the competition and attain that vital position in the Google rankings.
Listed below are just some of the CMS components available:
- E-commerce - sell any kind of product online quickly and efficiently
- News Manager - create and manage news articles on your website
- Email Marketing - send out branded newsletters and track responses to campaigns
- Events Manager - display events in date list or calendar style format
- Image Gallery Manager - upload images and create multiple galleries anywhere within your website
- User Manager - protect pages with logins and create different user groups
Phuse also specialise in bespoke website development; if there is something you would like to do online that isn't mentioned here then why not drop us a line to discuss your requirements.
We have recently developed a new website for Stacey's Auctions; the site features a bespoke auction management system that gives Stacey's the ability to publicise all their auctions online. Find out more
If you require a content managed website for your business why not get in touch today to find out more.